22nd September 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i find a Teacher or Banker job after scoring 57.7% in Graduation?

I have scored 87% in tenth, 73.4% in 10+2 non-medical and 57.7% in graduation in science. Can i get a good job like teacher or banker with that marks?

22nd September 2015, 11:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i find a Teacher or Banker job after scoring 57.7% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 87% in tenth, 73.4% in 10+2 non-medical and 57.7% in graduation in science. Can i get a good job like teacher or banker with that marks?
You have completed graduation degree with 57.7% marks so you can apply for Bank jobs and school teacher jobs.

For PO post:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for private bank for PO exam. Your age should be below 30 years.

For clerk post:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for private bank for clerk exam. Your age should be below 28 years.

For assistant teacher post:-

Those candidates who have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university are eligible for assistant teacher exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
23rd September 2015, 12:11 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i find a Teacher or Banker job after scoring 57.7% in Graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to get the jobs in the banks after the graduation with the 57.7%. The entrance examination for the jobs on the clerk and PO post are more in demand.

The required qualification to appear for these examination is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university. Candidates age must be between the 20-30 years and relaxation in the age for the reserved category candidates.

So you can appear for the examination. The examination is conducted in the written as well as the interview stages and the candidates need to qualify in all the stages for the final selection.
23rd September 2015, 01:15 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you having the opportunity to get Bank or Teacher job after completing Graduation. You are eligible for both the Teacher and Banking job as well.

If you are interested in Teacher job, you must complete B.Ed along with TET entrance exam with good marks. Applicants who have completed their Graduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply for B. Ed course. Candidates should obtain 50% marks at Graduation level. Applicant selection for B. Ed course will on the basis of scores secured in Graduation and entrance examination.

If you are interested in Banking, you must appear and qualify in the IBPS Clerk or PO entrance exam. The candidate should have cleared Graduation course from a recognized university and final year students are eligible to apply. You are age should be not below 20 years and not more than 30 years from IBPS PO entrance exam.
23rd September 2015, 03:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There are many banking jobs available for you after completion of your graduation or +2 level, whatever the requirement may be.

However, most of the bank jobs are nowadays open only for graduates, therefore in that case you will first have to clear your graduation.

Below I am however mentioning names of some entrance examinations and their eligibility criteria.

Kindly have a look at it.

IBPS RRB exam;

. Minimum age requirement for this exam is 18 years

. Maximum age is allowed till 28 years

. Should have completed a minimum qualification of 10th standard and should be well accustomed with the state's language where the candidate is presently residing.'

Clerk Posts;

. Minimum age requirement for this exam is 20 years

. Maximum age is allowed till 28 years

. Age relaxation is provided to SC/ST of 5 years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for disabled candidates

. Candidate should have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from a recognised University

. Should have a Computer course degree in Diploma or any computer operation from any Institutes or should have studied Computer Science/IT as a subject in HS

To be eligible for bank PO examination one should have possess the following eligibility criteria mentioned below:

SBI PO Eligibility:

> Minimum age requirement for this exam is 20 years

> Maximum age is allowed till 30 years

> Age relaxation is provided to SC/ST of 5 years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for disabled candidates

> Candidate should have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks.

> Candidates must have completed their +2 from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.

NOTE: Only those candidates are eligible who have completed their education or graduation in a regular pattern and for distance learning candidates there is no opportunity for these exams, which means that distance degree holders need not apply.

SO Posts:

Candidates having a specialized degree such as BE/B.Tech/MBA(Finance & Marketing/HR)CA/LLB can join as SO in any respective departments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?