20th September 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can you please help me to do my BA graduation in only one year? Is it possible to do graduation in one year?

Hello Sir,
Myself Hemant working as textile job. I have 11 years experience of physical department but there is a problem in my promotion because of my ungraduation.

Can you please help me to do my BA graduation in only one year ?

Regards
Hemant Kewate

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if my graduation revaluation result is taking time to come out?
  2. Is it possible to complete my graduation in one year?
  3. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  4. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  5. Am I eligible to do graduation for second time if I have completed graduation once long before?
  6. Is it possible for me to complete BA graduation 3rd year after 4 years gap?
  7. Is there any 1 year graduation program present which i may join after my +2?
  8. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  9. What can I do after my graduation in computer science? I have scored 50% in graduation and 55% in HSC and 58% in SSC
  10. Can you please help me to do my BA graduation in only one year? Is it possible to do graduation in one year? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to complete Graduation in 1 year?
  12. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  13. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  14. B.Ed along with graduation is possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology?
  16. Is it better to stop pursuing 1st year of graduation in arts and joining in BBA which makes me to loose 1 year if I want to go for MBA later?
  17. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  18. Is it possible to pursue my graduation with my job?
21st September 2015, 10:05 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can you please help me to do my BA graduation in only one year? Is it possible to do graduation in one year?

Sorry, there is no possibility of getting the graduation degree in a one year.

Graduation degree is a minimum of three year course after the 10+2 from a recognised board and also to get the degree from the recognised university. So you have to wait for the minimum three years to get the degree.

The eligibility to get the admission in the graduation degree is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
21st September 2015, 09:42 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can you please help me to do my BA graduation in only one year? Is it possible to do graduation in one year?

No, it is not possible to do graduation in one year. BA graduation course is of 3 years.
Candidate have to study all six semesters in three years and have to pass all subjects in order to get graduation degree certificate.
23rd September 2015, 03:35 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible to become a Graduate in a year only, it takes 3 years to become a Graduate. The duration of BA Graduation course is of 3 years.
The candidate have to study all the 3 years and have to pass all the subjects in order to complete the Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?