1st September 2011, 02:22 PM
t123

Job after scoring 55% aggregate in B.E electronics and communication?

respected sir..
hello sir,my name is tharanath,my graduation in BE(electronics and communication) 2011 passout.i searching for job with 55% aggr.i didnt find any job still now so plz suggest me to get a job.
thanking you. yours faithfully
tharanath

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  2. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  3. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
  4. Will I get a job after scoring 59.32% in B.E Electronics and Communication?
  5. Chances of job after scoring 60% in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How could I get a job after scoring less than 60% in B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  7. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  8. Which course should I take after finishing diploma in electronics and communication with 75% aggregate?
  9. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate?
  10. Jobs in Mainframe after BE (electronics and communication) with less than 60% marks?
  11. How to get placed in a core companies?
  12. In which government companies can I apply after scoring 64.3% in B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  13. Can I get a job in core company of electronics and communication after scoring 52.03%?
  14. How to get a job in Vodafone and Reliance Communication after B.E in Electronics and Communication with first class?
  15. How to do a job in core industries? I have completed B.Tech in the stream of electronics and communication engineering
  16. How to get a good job after scoring 50% aggregate?
  17. How can we get core electronics job after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication course? -- [New]
  18. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, Infosys after scoring 62% in 10th and 12th and 68% in B.E ECE?
7th March 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job after scoring 55% aggregate in B.E electronics and communication?

BEFORE ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW WHAT ARE ALL THE INFORMATIONS TO BE GATHERED ABOUT THAT COMPANY
7th June 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job after scoring 55% aggregate in B.E electronics and communication?

I am passed my btech from electronics & communication with 60% marks , please say about only the government job which is under my %?
26th June 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

is there any govt job with 60% aggregate in electronics and communication engineering
28th December 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

what-do-after-passing b.tech in electronics-communication with 55%
25th November 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

IN FORM ME ABOUT GOVT. JOB AFTER B.TECH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?