1st July 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I get good job like teacher, banker having 87% in 10th, 73.4% in 12th and 57.7% in graduation?

I score 87% in tenth,73.4% in 2 non-medical,57.7% in graduation in science.CAN I GET GOOD job like teacher,banker with that marks

Related Questions:
  1. Top college and duration after 10th standard to become Foreign Investment Banker? Qualification required for it?
  2. Can I apply for Government Teacher recruitment if secured 59% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 54% in Graduation and 63% in M.Com being a 36 years old candidate?
  3. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  4. If I get a good percentile in MAT will I get admission in MBA with 55% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 46% in graduation?
  5. Is it possible to get a good job after scoring 58.56% in 10th,44.50% in 12th and 57.05% in graduation?
  6. Best course in ITI for all round development and foreign opportunities?
  7. Whether 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation is necessary for getting good job?
  8. What is the age limit for Clerical exam?
  9. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  10. How to get a job as Hindi Teacher after passing graduation with 44%
  11. Where would I be employed after studying upto 11th?
  12. Can I get government job on the basis of 10th, 12th if I have 25 backlogs in B.Tech? Any chance to become a government primary teacher?
  13. Can I get a job in any MNC company like TCS, WIPRO, IBM after scoring 62% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 42% in graduation -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  15. Does previous academic record matter in MBA placement? I have scored 60% in SSC and 49% in HSc
  16. Government jobs after completing B.Ed examination?
  17. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement? I have 75% in 10th , 54.83% in 12th and 69% in B.Sc(CS). Currently I am perusing MCA
  18. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
2nd July 2015, 05:07 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good job like teacher, banker having 87% in 10th, 73.4% in 12th and 57.7% in graduation?

Yes, you can get good job like teacher, banker having 87% in 10th, 73.4% in 12th and 57.7% in graduation.

For Bank job you can apply for IBPS PO and Clerk exams, SBI PO exams after your graduation.

For post of teachers candidate have to apply for TET and CTET exams.
2nd July 2015, 07:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good job like teacher, banker having 87% in 10th, 73.4% in 12th and 57.7% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I score 87% in tenth,73.4% in 2 non-medical,57.7% in graduation in science.CAN I GET GOOD job like teacher,banker with that marks
Yes, you can apply for teachers jobs and bank jobs because you have completed graduation degree with 57.7%.

You can apply assistant teacher jobs through TET exam.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage) of TET exam is Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) or Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII) is Graduation degree or appearing in final year of graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

You can apply for Banks jobs through SBI and IBPS entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
4th July 2015, 12:39 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Yes you can apply for these jobs. Also, for good career and future, you can pursue masters degree from some reputed colleges like:
St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
St. Josephs College, Bangalore
Guru Nanak College Chennai
Lovely Professional University, Punjab ...etc

For detailed info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process, visit their website.
24th July 2015, 09:50 PM
Mshanth

Quote:

Hi friend,
You can do job as teacher or banking sector. To apply for bank jobs who need to write exams. The exams are IBPS, SBI PO'S, SBI CLERKS, RRB etc.,
TET is one of the exam to become teacher and there are many other exams also to get teacher job. Prepare well and give your best. All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?