26th May 2015, 06:48 PM
mandas04

Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.A. if completed 12th and D.T.Ed?

Friends,
I have completed my D.T.Ed after 12th.
Can I get admission in Direct second year of B.A.?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

15th June 2015, 10:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.A. if completed 12th and D.T.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandas04 View Post
Friends,
Thank you in advance.
Sorry, you can not get direct admission in B.A 2nd year after completing D.T.Ed program. Those candidates who have completed a Diploma course in the relevant specialization may have the opportunity to get direct admission, if the respective college may have such provision. However, please refer the respective university official website to get more information regarding admission process. Please, refer the below eligibility criteria,

- Students who have passed Class 12th or equivalent examination in any discipline are eligible.
- Students belonging to General and OBC category should have a minimum aggregate percentage of 50% in the qualifying examination are eligible.
- 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Students in the final year can also eligible to take part in this entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
25th June 2015, 11:50 AM
xiomi china

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.A. if completed 12th and D.T.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandas04 View Post
Friends,
Thank you in advance.
Yes, you can get admission in the 2nd year of B.A since you have done your 1st year in the D.T.Ed course. So, you will get admission as a lateral in the 2nd year. So, you need to chose the best college of your choice and then do apply for the same.
29th July 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.A. if completed 12th and D.T.Ed?

Can I get direct 2nd year admission in ba after completing 12th(hsc)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?