11th June 2013, 01:16 AM
hiteshmore

Process for admission for 2nd year diploma in M.E after passing 12th with 58%

sir i wnt to knw the process of admission for 2nd year diploma in M.E. aftr passng 12th HSc wid 58% n 41% in PCM....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year diploma after passing 12th standard with 46.67%?
  3. Will I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma?
  4. What to do after passing 12th for direct admission in diploma 2nd year?
  5. How may I get admission through lateral entry in Maharashtra after passing 3 year diploma from MSBTE?
  6. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  8. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  9. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year diploma(Civil) in MSBTE after passing 12th with 56% without technical?
  11. How to take admission in diploma 2nd year after completing 12th?
  12. After ITI which course is best for me in Software? -- [New]
  13. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma course? I am a 12th student
  14. Will I be able to complete diploma after passing 3 years diploma course? Can I get admission in BHU in 2nd year
  15. Do Diploma holders get admission directly to 2nd year? Is it true that there is no entrance exam for diploma holders?
  16. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  17. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
11th June 2013, 06:11 PM
amit8570861100
Member+

Default Re: Process for admission for 2nd year diploma in M.E after passing 12th with 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiteshmore View Post
sir i wnt to knw the process of admission for 2nd year diploma in M.E. aftr passng 12th HSc wid 58% n 41% in PCM....
you have to give entrance exam taken by various private and govt. Colleges in india. If you can clear the test then you will take admission in 2nd year of diploma . There might be some problem due to your percentage. But dön,t worry if you got good marks in entrance exam then by giving some donation you get admission. So prepare yourself for test. Best of luck.
24th June 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process for admission for 2nd year diploma in M.E after passing 12th with 58%

Can I get admission to diploma after passing 12th with 58% from obc category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?