2nd September 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Com 2nd year in Delhi? I have completed my 1st year in UP

sir, i want to take admission in b.com 2nd year in delhi and i have completed my 1st year in uttar pradesh by 53% .inform the college name.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to 2nd year B.Com after completing 1st year BCA?
  2. How to take admission in Delhi University Bsc 2nd year
  3. Is this possible to get admission in 2nd year B.Com in Delhi University after the completion of 1st year B.Com from Chhatisgarh?
  4. Can I do 3rd year B.Sc from Delhi having completed 1st and 2nd year B.Sc from Mumbai University?
  5. How can I get admission in 2nd year in Delhi while doing BBA 1st year in Saharanpur Affiliated college to CCS university?
  6. Can I take admission in B.E 2nd or 1st year after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Can I get admission for 2nd year after completing 1st year BCA?
  8. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  9. How to complete TYBSc Chemistry after completing 1st and 2nd year of BSc
  10. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue BA in German? I have scored 70% in 12 but less than 45% in B.Com 1st year. I am also studying at Max Muller Bhavan and I am currently in 5th semester (B2.2) (Mittlestufe)
  12. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  14. How to get admission for 2nd year Aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune University
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com(H)?
  16. How to take admission in BSc Physics 2nd year in Delhi University after doing 1st year from IGNOU
  17. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  18. How to get admission in 3rd year B.Com at Delhi University? -- [New]
22nd January 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Com 2nd year in Delhi? I have completed my 1st year in UP

i have passed 1st year in b.com and than i drop one year now can i take admission in 2nd year and if yes than what is the procedure and charge for that i have to paid?
22nd January 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Com 2nd year in Delhi? I have completed my 1st year in UP

how to get admission in third year bcom at delhi university? Right now I'm pursuing my second year BCOM from H.L. INSTITUTE OF COMMERCE, AHMEDABAD UNIVERSITY.
21st February 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i had pass 1st yr from 53% and 2nd yr from 61% from chattishgarh but now i want to do 3rd yr from Delhi college
because my father have a govt. job in C.R.P.F. and his posting from chattishgarh to Delhi
so i want to take admission in Delhi in 3rd year
13th June 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

how to get admisison first yer B com in Ahmedabad
15th July 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,right now i am doing bcom, i am interested in accounts subject and i want to pursue career in accounting so sir can you please give information of various accounting courses other than c.a and c.s ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?