7th May 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for AP-ECET if pursuing BSc from Punjab University?

I am studying BSc with subject combination of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science. I am studying under Punjab University. I want to apply for AP-ECET for join BE course in Andhra Pradesh. Can I be eligible for apply as I am studying in Punjab University?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BE 2nd year through AP-ECET after completing BSc(Mathematics)? Cutoff marks required in Graduation to apply for AP-ECET?
  2. Is it possible to do MA sociology from Punjab University as a private candidate?
  3. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  4. Am I eligible to apply for GND university Punjab?
  5. How to do BSc Honors in Punjab University after scoring 72.2%? Procedure for the same?
  6. How can I prepare to crack IIT-JAM while pursuing B.Sc in Physics from Punjab University?
  7. Can a M.Sc Applied Physics student of Punjab University apply for PM's scholarship scheme (PMSS)? How to apply for it?
  8. How can I apply for BSc honors from Punjab University?
  9. How to apply for MBA after graduating in BSc Electronics? Where can I apply?
  10. Can I apply for PMT, Punjab? I am pursuing 12th from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  11. Can I apply for BPSC exam if I am a BSc graduate from Punjab Technical University?
  12. How can I apply for PCS after doing BSc from Punjab Technical University?
  13. Can I join B.Tech after having 1 backlog in diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I appear for UPSC exam while pursuing B.Sc in Hotel Management from Punjab Technical University?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in KL university, Vijayawada through AP ECET counselling option? -- [New]
  16. Which are the entrance tests for engineering after diploma in EEE?
  17. Can I be eligible for Bank PO after pursuing BSc IT from Kuvempu University Karnataka?
  18. List of the short term courses available in Punjab University for B.Tech(ECE) students?
15th June 2018, 11:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for AP-ECET if pursuing BSc from Punjab University?

No, you are not eligible to apply for AP-ECET, as you are studying in Punjab University. Eligibility to apply for AP-ECET is as follows.

The candidate should be an Indian National.

The candidate should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh.

The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.

The candidates should have passed a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Or

The candidates should have passed the 3-year BSc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the state of Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Remove dots
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?