19th May 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in B.E. 2nd year for Diploma Ceramic holder? Documents required to apply?

I have completed my Diploma in Ceramic Engineering from Karnataka. I want to take admission in B.E 2nd year. Please give me information about all documents required for this?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  2. Possibility to pursue B.Arch 2nd year through distance education for diploma holder?
  3. Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?
  4. Admission procedure to study M.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Ceramic Engineering)?
  5. Whether a Diploma holder can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech correspondence?
  6. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  7. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year being a Diploma holder?
  8. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  9. Can diploma pass out student get admission in IIT directly in second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  11. After diploma in Automobile Engineering am I eligible for AMIE course? What is the procedure and which documents are required for admission?
  12. Can I get admission in B.E. 2nd year in IIT being a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  13. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  14. How can I study Ceramic Diploma course having 4 years of experience being a B.Sc graduate?
  15. Possibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch course for Architecture Diploma student?
  16. Possibility to get admission in B.Arch 2nd year for Diploma Civil student?
  17. Admission in B.Tech 2nd year is possible for Diploma holder?
  18. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
21st May 2016, 11:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in B.E. 2nd year for Diploma Ceramic holder? Documents required to apply?

It is possible to get admission in B.E 2nd year Ceramic Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Ceramic Engineering. To get admission in B.E 2nd year, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc.,. which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. Based on your examination rank, you will be called for counselling and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college in second year of four years B.E course.

Documents Required at the time of Counselling :-
--> 10th standard Marks Sheet
--> 12th standard Marks Sheet
--> LEET Examination Rank Card
--> Caste Certificate (For Reserved Category candidates)
--> Birth Certificate
--> Identity Proof
--> Passport Size Photographs
21st May 2016, 02:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in B.E. 2nd year for Diploma Ceramic holder? Documents required to apply?

Diploma holders are eligible to get lateral entry admission i.e. direct admission in B.E 2nd year. So, being a Diploma holder in Ceramic Engineering, to get direct admission in B.E 2nd year, you must have to appear in LEET examination.

Lateral Entry admissions are done based on the candidate's rank in LEET examination. There will be counselling for the candidates which includes certificate verification and web options enrolment. According to your examination rank, you will be offered lateral entry admission in B.E course in any one of the college you have enrolled during counselling process. Documents required to apply for admission are listed below :-
>> SSC Marks Memo
>> Intermediate Marks Memo
>> Income Certificate (For Fee Exemption case)
>> Caste Certificate (For OBC/SC/ST/PWD category candidates)
>> LEET examination Rank Card
>> LEET examination hall ticket
>> Date of Birth Certificate
>> Ration Card/ Aadhar Card
22nd May 2016, 03:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you might get admission in BE(Ceramic Engineering) 2nd year after completion of your Diploma in the same field. For that you will have to appear for LEET entrance examination. After scoring well in the examination, you will be allotted seat in various college to pursue the course depending upon your marks scored in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?