13th December 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any Architecture college of Bangalore with 1169 rank in JEE Main Paper-II?

Hello Everyone,
I have a rank of 1169 in JEE Main Paper-II. So, can I get any Architecture college in Bangalore? Please clarify me. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I prepare and give jee main again or get admitted to any college?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  3. Which colleges can I gain admission in by virtue of my JEE Main B.Arch score without taking NATA?
  4. Can I get an architecture seat in Bangalore college through 271 rank in CET Karnataka?
  5. How much rank is needed in JEE mains paper II to get a seat for Architecture in NIT Calicut?
  6. Can i get admission in Architecture college with 182 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get admission in Architecture after ranking in JEE mains 1st year and 2nd year and without NATA
  8. What option I should choose in JEE if mentioned JEE Main Paper-I or Paper-II and JEE Main Paper-I and Paper-II?
  9. Should I study D.Arch if score less marks in JEE Main Paper-II? Details of D.Arch entrance exam?
  10. Cutoff rank required in GCET and JEE Main to study B.Tech in any government college at Goa?
  11. Where and in which college can I get admission? When the JEE Main paper 2 result will be announced?
  12. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  14. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
  15. Detailed information about the Courses selection under JEE Mains Paper-I & II?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in JEE Advance for admission in NITs and IITs if crack JEE Main Paper-2, B.Arch?
  17. Can I get any government college after getting 15000 rank in JEE mains paper II for B.Arch
  18. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
24th September 2016, 07:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Architecture college of Bangalore with 1169 rank in JEE Main Paper-II?

You have a good chance of admission in a private college in Bangalore, with this rank. If you are willing to take admission only in Bangalore, then you will have limited choices and you may have to be content with a private college.

You can have a government college, if you consider other cities too. If you belong to reserved category, then your chances will be brighter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?