12th November 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to replace Mathematics and consider Physical Education/English as best of four to get admission in Shree Ram College of Commerce?

Hi,
I am a student of Commerce of class 11th and subjects opted by me are Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Physical Education and English. So instead of Mathematics will Physical Education or English will be considered in the Best of four with the other three subjects in Shree Ram College of Commerce.

24th September 2016, 07:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to replace Mathematics and consider Physical Education/English as best of four to get admission in Shree Ram College of Commerce?

For admission in Delhi university colleges for commerce degree course, you must have maths at class 12th according to latest rules. Hence, there is no chance of replacing mathematics.

Hence, in best of four subjects for B.Com admission at Shree Ram College of Commerce, your maths marks will be surely considered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?