8th September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in Ayurvedic course on the basis of SSC marks?

I have scored 64 in sanskrit in 10th and now i am in 11-12 science stream. I have computers. So can i get admission for Ayurvedic on the basis of SSC marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  2. Can I get admission in diploma engineering on the basis of SSC marks? I have passed HSC with 48% marks
  3. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC
  4. Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC
  5. MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes offering the course?
  6. Names of objective books for Ayurvedic Samhita? How to prepare for Ayurvedic PG entrance?
  7. Can i expect admission in Ayurvedic Government College, Vadodara with 58% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  8. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  9. Any college or university in Punjab providing MD courses after BAMS?
  10. What is the cutoff list of BAMS? Will I get admission for BAMS in Shree Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya having 126 marks in MHT CET
  11. In which government Ayurvedic colleges can I get admission in J&K?
  12. Is it a barrier to pursue 12th from NIOS to study Ayurvedic course?
  13. M.D ayurveda colleges in north zone & previous year question papers?
  14. Can I get seat for BSMS in government colleges? When does the application is issued and counselling starts?
  15. Procedure of getting admission in government polytechnic Maharashtra? Do I need to visit Bandra college for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get a ayurvedic college in Bangalore after scoring 83 marks in CET?
  17. Best colleges for doing MD after BAMS? Should I go for Hospital Administration or MD? What is the fee structure for paid seat?
  18. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
9th September 2015, 02:34 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in Ayurvedic course on the basis of SSC marks?

No, candidate can't get admission in Bachelor's course in Ayurveda on the basis of SSC marks.

Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in 12th class from any recognised board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects.
Age of candidate must be above 17.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?