11th June 2012, 09:57 PM
Prakash jagtap

Can I get admission in diploma engineering on the basis of SSC marks? I have passed HSC with 48% marks

I have passed in hsc 2012 with 48% marks and i got 86% marks in ssc-2009,Can i get admission for diploma engineering on the basis of ssc marks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC
  2. Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC
  3. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  4. Can I get admission in 2nd year Civil in diploma in VJTI after passing HSC with 67 marks?
  5. Procedure of getting admission in government polytechnic Maharashtra? Do I need to visit Bandra college for admission?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  7. How may I get Information about Aeronautical engineering? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I've passed HSC with 71% marks and got 89 marks in AIEEE
  8. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
  9. Can I get admission in IIM Ahmedabad after completing SSC with 65% and HSC with 66%?
  10. Can I be eligible for Electrical Engineering diploma after scoring 48% in SSC?
  11. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Wipro Wase if I have completed Graduation and diploma course?
  13. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  14. Application procedure for diploma in Engineering after SSC with 62% marks? -- [New]
  15. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How many seats are vacant in B.Tech Lateral Entry?
  17. Is there any scope in Telecom Engineering? I have passed SSC with good marks
  18. How much is the percentage is required in 10th and 12th for B.Tech?
6th November 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in diploma engineering on the basis of SSC marks? I have passed HSC with 48% marks

i am failed in 12th science . can i get admission i diploma on basis of my ssc result
2nd June 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in diploma engineering on the basis of SSC marks? I have passed HSC with 48% marks

Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 71% in SSC
3rd June 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in diploma engineering on the basis of ssc marks? i have passed hsc with 48 % marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?