1st September 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Sc.(maths) at IGNOU?

I have passed Bachelor of Science Bridge Course (BScP) from Vardhman Mahaveer open university, Kota. Can I get admission in B.Sc.(mathematics) course in Ignou .

15th September 2014, 10:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc.(maths) at IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed Bachelor of Science Bridge Course (BScP) from Vardhman Mahaveer open university, Kota. Can I get admission in B.Sc.(mathematics) course in Ignou .
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc Mathematics through IGNOU:-
  • The eligibility requirement for pursuing B.Sc degree in Mathematics is a pass in 12th standard in science stream from recognized university.
  • The examination must be passed from recognized board with Mathematics as subjects.
  • The candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% excluding grace marks.
  • The selection of the candidates is based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination or written exam conducted by the IGNOU university.

Official website - www.ignou.ac.in
16th September 2014, 01:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for the B.Sc. in Mathematics from IGNOU.
Eligibility criteria for B.Sc. in Mathematics is 10+2 in science or equivalent.
However there is no minimum and maximum age limit to pursue this course from IGNOU. So you meet all the eligibility criteria for this course.
Minimum duration of this course is 3 years and maximum is 6 years. And the course fee is Rs. 10,500.
For further details please refer to link.
9th June 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have passed 10 2 in commerce with mathematics but i have scored 45%...can i eligible for b.sc mathematics at distance ignou?
12th May 2018, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared six papers out of nine of bsc additional maths from vmoukota .can I do remaining part of the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?