30th June 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology if pursuing 12th Biology? Job opportunities for B.Tech graduate?

Hello
I am tara 12th sci students
with biology can i get addmission
to B TECH biotechnology
what will be job oppurtunity after B TECH
Please guide me
THANKS

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
  2. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  3. Good companies for doing job after btech biotechnology?
  4. Sample Papers of LDC Exam?
  5. How to get Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology 4 months back?
  6. Is MCA better than B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do B.Tech Agriculture with bifocal electronics in 12th without biology
  8. What are the job opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  9. What are the job opportunities in Army for girls after B.Tech?
  10. Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology?
  11. List of the colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech Biotechnology with Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th?
  12. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  13. Career Opportunities After M.Sc. Biotechnology
  14. How much is the salary after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  16. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  17. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  18. Do we have to appear for Maths in CET to pursue B.Tech Biotechnology?
12th August 2014, 01:35 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology if pursuing 12th Biology? Job opportunities for B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am tara 12th sci students
with biology can i get addmission
to B TECH biotechnology
what will be job oppurtunity after B TECH
Please guide me
THANKS
Yes of course you are eligible for B.Tech Biotechnology course after completing 12th standard with Biotechnology specialization.
The candidate who completed 12th standard with science stream with Biology and Chemistry subject are eligible to apply for B.Tech Biotechnology course.

Eligibility Criteria for Admission to B.Tech. Biotechnology
  • The applicant must have passed 12th standard board examination in Science stream from recognized university.
  • The applicant must have good academic record.
  • The applicant will be required to appear for an entrance exam conducted by institution or college (or)
  • The applicant must be qualified in engineering exams like, JEE, BITSAT etc..

Job Opportunity after B.Tech Biotechnology:-

There is a good job opportunity available for B. Tech Biotechnology course in both the government as well as private sectors. After completing B. Tech Biotechnology course you can join in drug and pharmaceutical research center or You can also join in chemical industries. You can also join in Government sectors in the field like, Department of Biotechnology, horticulture institutes etc..
15th April 2015, 09:43 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology if pursuing 12th Biology? Job opportunities for B.Tech graduate?

Yes, of course, if you want to pursue BTech Biotechnology have biology + Physics in 12th then you are eligible.

And as far as the job opportunities are concerned, you should first give your best in your graduation and then you will be having best opportunities for the job.

Many Pharma companies hire BioTech Graduates in their companies as the junior researchers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?