26th September 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Tech civil in a private university having field in maths in class XII?

I've completed XII WBCHSE exam in 2011 with Bengali, English, physics, chemistry, biology, but failed in mathematics. Only 23 marks. Can I give improvement exam in this Session 2016/2017. Can I get admission in B.Tech Civil in private University which is UGC recognised. Thanks and regards. Please contact with me on 9748454274 or [email protected]

26th September 2016, 08:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech civil in a private university having field in maths in class XII?

If you have not passed in maths at class 12th level, then you must try to clear it as soon a possible because without maths you can't get admission in B.Tech degree.

You need to have pass marks in maths, then only you will be eligible for engineering entrance exam.
26th September 2016, 11:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech civil in a private university having field in maths in class XII?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to sit for the improvement examination after a long span of time. You must have appeared for the same in the very next year of your class 12th examination. Since you have failed in Mathematics subject, you are not eligible to opt for the B.Tech course from any of the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?