27th September 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Courses that I can look up after completion of class 12th without Maths and computer science?

I m doing my class XII without maths and computer science, and i'm worried about my future courses. Can u suggest me the courses that i can look up after my completion of class XII.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  2. What can I do after passing 10th?
  3. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Com course having completed 12th Class with Science?
  4. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  5. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  6. Is maths a compulsory subject for BCA courses or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which courses I have to do after completion of 12th from Maths Science Stream to become a space scientist?
  8. Which courses can be done after 12th standard science stream?
  9. Which are the courses other than engineering which can be done after 12th Physics,Chemistry,Maths and Computer Science?
  10. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  11. Which courses I can study after completion of 12th class in Computer Science to become a Navy Officer?
  12. Computer Science related courses available in Abroad for 12th student?
  13. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  14. Which subject to choose in 11th after passing 10th standard
  15. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  16. Which course should I choose between BSc computer science, maths, animation and chemistry? Best colleges for the same?
  17. Which courses can I do after 12th commerce without Mathematics and Computer Science?
  18. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
3rd December 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses that I can look up after completion of class 12th without Maths and computer science?

which courses can be done after b.litt tamil
24th May 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses that I can look up after completion of class 12th without Maths and computer science?

i want to join bsc biotechnology after my 12th. i have decided to take pcmb. is it appropriate for my career.?????
29th May 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I'm in XI and i want to become IAS..
I don't know that which courses or which type of study is needed for IAS.
I'm doing commerce ,without maths.
Need ur guidence...
25th December 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

what courses i do after compleatěng 12 from science
i got 9.4 C.G.P.A in 10
19th March 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

what job oppurtunities i get after completing b.pharma??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?