26th September 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in LLB correspondence from IGNOU?

I want to do LLB through correspondence mode. Please guide me about the admission procedure for LLB from IGNOU. How to apply for it? What is the fee structure, course duration and study centers? Please reply to my query on my email id
[email protected]
Regards
Poonkodi

26th September 2016, 06:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in LLB correspondence from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do LLB through correspondence mode. Please guide me about the admission procedure for LLB from IGNOU. How to apply for it? What is the fee structure, course duration and study centers? Please reply to my query on my email id
[email protected]
Regards
Poonkodi

Sorry, the LLB course is not available in IGNOU through correspondence. So it is not possible to do LLB from IGNOU. The graduates in any discipline are eligible to do LLB course in India. The admission to the course will be done through the entrance examination like CLAT. The LLB should be studied in regular mode only, to practice in Courts. The Bar Council of India accords no recognition for BL/LLB through distance mode or evening colleges for practicing as an Advocate. So the candidates should study the course in regular mode only. The courses offered by IGNOU School of Law can be seen in the website link Click Here
26th September 2016, 08:46 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

LLB as a course cannot be done through the Private mode or through any open universities.

Yes, if you have any issues and cannot attend the regular classes then you may join some night classes.

The night schools are the provision for the professionals who cannot attend the classes in the day time. That would be better for you.
26th September 2016, 10:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

At IGNOU, you can get admission for LLB course through entrance exam. The notification for exam is released every year and you need to apply on a prescribed format.

Admission will be based on performance in entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling. Just apply when there is a notification and be prepared for exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?