30th May 2018, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any difficulty to study MBBS after HS Science without Maths?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 10th and I want to study Science without Maths in my Higher Secondary. I would like to know that as I want to do MBBS course, so is there any difficulty to do MBBS course if I study Science without Maths?

31st May 2018, 12:27 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be any difficulty to study MBBS after HS Science without Maths?

MBBS refers to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and for pursuing the same degree course the minimum education required is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board.

So, as far as you are concerned about the need of Mathematics at Class 12th level academics for pursuing MBBS degree course then it is not required as far as the eligibility for pursuing MBBS degree course is concerned.

Further, for pursuing MBBS degree course from any medical college across India you need to qualify anyone of NEET or AIIMS MBBS entrance examination or JIPMER MBBS entrance examination.
31st May 2018, 12:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any difficulty to study MBBS after HS Science without Maths?

To get admission in MBBS course you have to appear and qualify for NEET.

The eligibility to appear in NEET is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper. Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in board examination.

So, if you have PCB in 11th and 12th then you are eligible to appear for examination.

For more detail information about examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
31st May 2018, 01:46 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

For MBBS course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like NEET.

SUBJECTS REQUIRED

Biology

Physics

Chemistry

So my suggestion to you is that you should take medical stream in 11th class after completing your 10th class.

As per my knowledge, there is no any difficulty to study MBBS after HS Science without Maths.
31st May 2018, 02:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Mathematics has nothing to do with eligibility criteria for MBBS course. In order to pursue Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course, a candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Candidate should secure minimum of 50% to apply for NEET exam. NEET exam is conducted by CBSE every year for admission in MBBS and BDS course. It is a national level exam. You must select PCB subjects in 12th.
31st May 2018, 02:13 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery and it is five year duration course.

To get admission in course you have to appear and qualify for NEET examination which is conducted by CBSE every year. It is compulsory to qualify in examination for admission in government and private college.

The eligibility to appear for examination is conducted must have done 12th in PCB from a recognised board. Candidate must have scored minimum 50%.

There is relaxation in aggregate for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination.
31st May 2018, 03:36 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course. This course has following eligibility criteria:

1. Physics, Chemistry and Biology are compulsory subjects in 12th.

2. Mathematics is not necessary to be eligible for NEET exam.

3. Minimum of 50% marks in 12th.

There will be no difficulty if you study science without mathematics.
31st May 2018, 04:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

First of all let me tell you that only those students are eligible to pursue MBBS course who have completed their 12th standard with PCB.
After passing your 10th standard you have to opt for medical stream in your 11th and 12th standard and medical stream is consist of physics, chemistry and Biology. So, you need not to study mathematics to pursue MBBS course.
31st May 2018, 04:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, there will be no difficulty in appearing or pursuing MBBS course without having mathematics in higher secondary.

To get admission in MBBS course you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination. NEET examination contains question of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

So, you just need to focus on these subjects to get admission in MBBS course. NEET examination is conducted by CBSE so for syllabus and other details visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
31st May 2018, 06:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There will be no difficulty to study Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery after Higher secondary science stream without mathematics. For MBBS course, mathematics has no importance.

What matters for this course, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You should have minimum of 50% marks in board exam of 12th.
31st May 2018, 06:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For admission in NEET examination the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

The examination paper also contains questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. So, you do not have to focus on Mathematics instead of that focus on the topics mentioned in syllabus of examination.

For more detail about NEET visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
31st May 2018, 06:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Mathematics is not a compulsory subject to pursue to appear for MBBS entrance examination.

To get admission in MBBS course it is necessary to appear and qualify for NEET examination.

NEET examination is conducted by CBSE. The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper with minimum 50 percent.

To avail complete details about NEET examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
31st May 2018, 07:04 PM
Queryasker
Junior Member+

BiPC students are eligible to study MBBS. If you do not choose Math in HS level, there will be no problem at all.
31st May 2018, 07:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course. The academic qualification required for this exam is 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. Your percentage of marks in 12th should not be less than 50%.

You can apply for MBBS exam called NEET after HS Science without mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?