29th July 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Does JNU offers graduation course in Economics after 12th science?

I am a 12th science student.I want to do graduation in economics at jnu. Does jnu(Jawaharlal Nehru University) offers any graduation courses in economics.

31st July 2015, 01:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does JNU offers graduation course in Economics after 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 12th science student.I want to do graduation in economics at jnu. Does jnu(Jawaharlal Nehru University) offers any graduation courses in economics.
Sorry to say that Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) university does not offer Graduation in Economics. However, you can do Graduation in Economics in other reputed university. There are so many universities which offers Graduation in Economics.

B.A in Economics Eligibility Criteria:

- Those candidates who are interested to apply for BA economics need to pass their 12th standard from a recognized board. Any stream students are eligible for BA in Economics.

- Students appearing to the above said qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply

- Student must attain 17 years of age.

- Students must have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) in their 12th board exam.
31st July 2015, 04:59 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does JNU offers graduation course in Economics after 12th science?

Yes JNU offers the course of Economics Hons after the completion of Class 12 Science.
You need to get good marks in Mathematics as after Class 12 Science that is the subject that is looked at with utmost importance importance at the time of admission to the course of Economics Hons.
You must also have a more than 70% marks in Class 12 in order to be have a good chance of getting admission to the course of Economics Hons.
So make sure you prepare to the best of your ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?