21st May 2016, 01:21 PM
sushma sinha plv

When will the Patna Zone forms be issued for IGNOU DIET? Age limit and admission procedure?

When will be issued form of Patna zone for 2016 of IGNOU Diet? How will I get the admission at diet? And at last also tell me that what is age limit of that course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue PhD being a 50 years old post graduate in Mass Communication?
  2. Can I fillup application form of Improvement exam from Patna zone if studied in UP zone?
  3. Can I get admission forms for M.Com this year of IGNOU having completed Graduation in B.Com?
  4. How can I do BSc through correspondence?
  5. B.Sc degree issued by IGNOU in 2015 is valid for becoming an IAS or an IFS Officer?
  6. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  7. How to do LLB from IGNOU?
  8. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  9. When will the forms be issued for admission to 3 year LLB course pursuing 3rd year of B.Com course? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  10. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  11. Did the result of ICICI PO Exam for Patna zone declare?
  12. Date when the application forms for IPS exam will be available? Age limit for Hindu, Maratha?
  13. Where will I get the forms for admission in Patna University? What is the tution fees?
  14. What is the procedure to pursue LLB after my graduation? Is there any age limit for it?
  15. When will the admission forms will be available in Patna to enroll for graduation?
  16. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Age limit for DIET course and age limit for primary school teacher?
  18. Age limit for DIET course and the age limit for primary school teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd May 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the Patna Zone forms be issued for IGNOU DIET? Age limit and admission procedure?

How can i look my future in ongc having chemistry as a background
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?