30th June 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in DU for B.A. if secured 45% in 12th being ST candidate?

Hello
Is it 45% enough in 12th for admission under
delhi university for my bachelor's of
arts as i belong to st student????
waiting for your reply thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a ticket checker? What is the qualification required? How much is the salary
  2. Required score in GRE Exam to get admission for MS in top universities being a candidate having secured 92% in 10th, 89% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech with ECE?
  3. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
  4. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  5. How to take admission in LLB? I have secured 71% in 12th non medical
  6. Which Companies am I eligible for Campus Placements being a candidate having secured 62% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Doe this a right choice of taking admission to B.Ed in Jammu University being a candidate having secured 49% in BA?
  8. Can I get admission for M.Com at DU being a candidate having secured 67% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Com?
  9. How to get admission for 5 year LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having scored 40.80% in 12th class in the year of 1991?
  10. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?
  11. Which college to prefer after scoring 25 marks in TANCET?
  12. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  13. How to apply for undergraduate law studies in Karnataka?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  15. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS if scored 143 marks in NEET and secured 68% in 12th being an OBC student?
  17. How much to score in graduation B.Com Hons for LLB?
  18. Can I get admission in GNDU, Amritsar? I've secured 87.2% in 12th and scored 94(Out of 200) in NATA
13th July 2014, 08:49 PM
Prathmic09

Default Re: Can I get admission in DU for B.A. if secured 45% in 12th being ST candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Is it 45% enough in 12th for admission under
delhi university for my bachelor's of
arts as i belong to st student????
waiting for your reply thanks
Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for a BA course after completing 12th standard with 45% percentage of marks. Every college in India which gives relaxation in percentage of SC/ST category students. Since, you belong from SC/ST category, there is no issue with your marks. You are definitely eligible for BA course.

BA stands for Bachelor of Arts and the duration of the course is for three years, which is divided into six semesters. To apply for this course you should have completed 12th standard or equivalent qualification with 50% in any discipline from a recognized university. Direct admission will be given to the student based on the 12th standard score.

Note:-Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?