23rd July 2012, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for 5 year LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having scored 40.80% in 12th class in the year of 1991?

Sir i m 12th passed in the year 1991 from Mumbai maharashtra board, secured 40.80%. Now i want to take admission in 5 year LLB course.
But cutoff percentage is 45% & above.please guide me , i want admission in Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  2. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  3. Admission to LLB in Mumbai after B.Sc. in the year 1989 and scored 40%
  4. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  5. Scored 42.26% in B.COM : Am I eligible for getting into LLB?
  6. Does this possible for me to do LLB from Mumbai being a candidate of staying in Mumbai for 5 years having completed B.Com from UP?
  7. How to take admission in LLB in government law college at Mumbai
  8. Can I do LLB in 2015 from Yashwantrao Chavan Nasik being 29 years old?
  9. Will there be good Colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission for 5 year LLB course on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th class?
  10. How to get admission for LLB law in Mumbai University? I have passed TYB.Com in October
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in 3 year LLB course?
  12. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission for LLB being a candidate having scored 40% in BA and 65% in MA course?
  14. Am I eligible for LLB admission? I have passed B.A
  15. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  16. How to join LLB course from Mumbai University? I have scored 71.83% in HSC
  17. Is it necessary to appear in CLAT for studying B.A.LLB for a candidate who has secured 91.43% in 12th? -- [New]
  18. LLB in evening college in Mumbai after passing 12th standard in 1986?
15th August 2012, 08:11 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for 5 year LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having scored 40.80% in 12th class in the year of 1991?

My friend you completed 12th in 1991. What took you so long to apply for LLB course. There is no way possible for you to pursue LLB now because not only you do not meet the percentage criteria, you also fail to meet the age criteria for admission in 5 years LLB course which is called BA LLB.

I am sorry to break this bad news to you but unfortunately it is not possible for you to do LLB. There is no relief given to candidates who fail to meet percentage and age criteria and too by huge margin. You must be in your 30s which is way too much to apply for BA LLB course.

Unfortunately in your case I can not even recommend that you pursue graduation course and then apply for 3 years LLB course because even in that way you are not going to meet the age criteria. So the best option for you is to forget about becoming a Lawyer and think of something else.

BA LLB Eligibility

~~ Candidate must be Indian Citizen.

~~ For BA LLB you need to pass 12th standard from a recognised board in any stream.

~~ General candidates need to secure 50 percent marks in 12th.

~~ SC/ST need 45 percent marks in 12th board.

To apply for LLB you need to appear in CLAT entrance exam for which it is important that you have completed 12th since you need to submit the proof at the time of applying.

Age Criteria

Age Limit for General and OBC candidates is 20 years.

For SC/ST - 22 years.
15th August 2012, 08:59 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for 5 year LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having scored 40.80% in 12th class in the year of 1991?

Sorry, now you are not eligible to apply for five years LL.B. course after passing 12th in the year of 1991. After wasting so many years after passing 12th it is now absolutely not possible to apply for LL.B.

You are also not fulfilling the eligibility criteria of application to LL.B. course.

In order to get admission to five years Integrated LL.B.(Bachelor of Law) Degree, one has to appear and crack entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test).

The candidate having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream with at least 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST candidate) from a recognised Board and should be within the age of 20 years, is eligible to apply for CLAT.
22nd April 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for 5 years LLB course in ANDHRA PRADESH? I have completed my 12th in the year 2011. I have scored 88% in 12th. please suggest.

with regards,
S TRIVENI
25th October 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Ya in Ap if u wanna study 5years lawcet course u need to write a lawcet entrance which will be conducted on june 1stweek every year so exam pattern is 30 marks for current affairs 10 marks for mental ability 20 marks for gk n 60 for legal aptitude total 120 marks if u score above 100 u can easily get a seat in ou or ambedkar university so all d best
4th April 2014, 01:39 PM
kshama k tiwari

Sir i m 12th passed in the year 2013 from Mumbai maharashtra board, secured41.91%. Now i want to take admission in 5 year LLB course.
i want admission in Mumbai.[/QUOTE]
5th August 2014, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

is it a compulsion to appear clat exam after 12 to appear for bsl llb course
10th March 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

if i will have got above90 percent marks in 12th .is there any counsile for me according to boards result,?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?