25th June 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Maharashtra after studying from Gujarat, if my father is from Maharashtra?

I am Abhijeet. I am passing 12th CBSE in Gujarat 2017. So to get MHCET in Maharashtra, my father domicile in Maharashtra, I am in OBC category in Maharashtra. Can I get admission in Maharashtra? Please send me information.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get domicile of Maharashtra if father is born in Surat, Gujarat?
  2. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maharashtra, Punjab, UP, Haryana and Gujarat
  5. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  6. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  7. Do I fall under Maharashtra quota for admission in engineering in Maharashtra?
  8. Diploma holder from Gujarat can get admission in B.Tech course at Maharashtra?
  9. Can students from Maharashtra give Gujarat CET?
  10. Which is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Gujarat or Maharashtra?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission to study MCA in Gujarat or Maharashtra after completing BCA on Commerce basis?
  12. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  13. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  14. Can I appear in MHCET if not living in Maharashtra since my father is in army?
  15. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  16. Admission in COEP in Maharashtra Domicile? My Origin is from Maharashtra
  17. How may I get admission in government polytechnic in Maharashtra after passing SSC from Gujarat?
  18. List of documents required to submit the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh?
26th June 2017, 05:38 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in Maharashtra after studying from Gujarat, if my father is from Maharashtra?

Yes, as you parents are from Maharashtra, that means that you are a Bonafide of Maharashtra, therefore I just want to say that you can very much get admission in Maharashtra after having completed your +2 level of examination from Gujarat, you need not worry about it.

You can get admission in Maharshtra for further studies, there is no problem in it.
26th June 2017, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Maharashtra after studying from Gujarat, if my father is from Maharashtra?

For MHCET, you need to have education from a school situated in Maharashtra for reservation category only. There is only one category choice available for you. You don't need domicile, you just need to have qualification.

Those who study from outside state are eligible for MHCET. Therefore, you are eligible for it, but only for few seats.
15th July 2017, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from Gujarat in 2017 and now I want to take admission Maharashtra in marine engineering please tell me the process
17th July 2017, 06:29 AM
rohit tihor

Yes, definitely you can get admission in Maharashtra as your father domicile is of Maharashtra there shouldn't have any problem in getting admission but you have to make your own domicile certificate of Maharashtra as it will require in admission process. So do not worry about it and apply college by online process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?