14th August 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get domicile of Maharashtra if father is born in Surat, Gujarat?

Dear Sir, I am born in Surat, Gujarat. My study completed from 1 to 3 standard in Surat. Further study I did in Maharashtra from 4 standard To 10 standard. Today I study In Maharashtra, and also my parents were born in Maharashtra and permanent resident of Maharashtra State. But, now they all stay in Surat Gujarat. So, please tell me how I can get Maharashtra domicile? My father born in Gujarat. Please Sir help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  2. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  3. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  4. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  5. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  6. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  8. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  9. Can I get the domicile of Maharashtra if I was born in Gujarat but born in Nagpur?
  10. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  11. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  12. Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card?
  13. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  14. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  15. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  16. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  17. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  18. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
14th August 2016, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get domicile of Maharashtra if father is born in Surat, Gujarat?

You need to make sure that you have permanent residence in Maharashtra to get the domicile certificate. If you have been living in Surat due to your parent's job then it will not affect your permanent residence.

Just get the domicile certificate from the nearby tehsil in Maharashtra which is close to your residence with the help of documents like voter id or any residence proof.
24th February 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get domicile of Maharashtra if father is born in Surat, Gujarat?

My daughter is born in Maharashtra and she has birth certificate of Maharashtra and SSC certificate and she is completing 18 years in July before that we need to collect a domicile certificate for professional course. As I have been living in Mahrashtra since 1990, in order to make a domicile for my daughter what documents of mine should be produced for getting domicile. Can we make a domicile in favour of my wife instead of me as my wife is born and brought up in maharashtra only. Mother's domicile will not accept or not...please reply
3rd July 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

If father is born out of Maharashtra and his daughter needs a domicile certificate who is born n brought up in Maharashtra..living in Maharashtra for 10 years.. what documents are needed then?
26th July 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I have born in maharastra & studied up to 4th std in Mumbai then my father got a government undertaking job in odisha state. So my other education completed at odisha. Can I get a domicile certificate of maharastra.
23rd November 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

We are in Maharashtra since 2012. We have a permanent residence here. Is my daughter eligible for Maharashtra domicile even if she was not born here?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?