6th June 2012, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Do I fall under Maharashtra quota for admission in engineering in Maharashtra?

my birth place is Mumbai but i have done my X from Delhi and doing XII from Visakhapatnam. My father is in defence. Do I fall under the Maharashtra quota for admission to engineering in Maharashtra.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
  2. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  3. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  4. Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?
  5. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  6. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  8. Will I be eligible for admission in defence quota? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  9. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  10. When will J&K migrant quota be released for Gujarat and Maharashtra engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What type of exam is to be give in maharashtra for admission through government quota?
  12. Eligibility for admission under Maharashtra Domicile quota? -- [New]
  13. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  14. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required?
  15. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for engineering in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh?
  17. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  18. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
30th May 2016, 10:20 PM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: Do I fall under Maharashtra quota for admission in engineering in Maharashtra?

No, you fall under "other than Maharashtra state(OMS) candidate" because at the time of admission your previous education certificates are checked and as you have done your 12th from other state, therefore you will not be considered in Maharashtra quota.
Saying this you have to give MHT-CET exam to enter in the engineering colleges of Maharashtra.
For details of the entrance exam you can visit the official website "http://www.mhtcet2016.co.in/".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?