12th August 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if secured 1817 rank in AUEET?

Hello,
I am Sandhya and I have got 1817 rank in AUEET. Do I have any scope of getting a seat in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) course? Hoping for a sooner reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission if secured 1154 rank in AUEET?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 10226 rank in VITEEE?
  3. Can I get a private MBBS seat after scoring a rank of 1817 in MPPMT
  4. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 17340 rank in JEXPO?
  5. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering if secured 6928 SC rank in JEXPO?
  6. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in JNTU if secured 32533 rank in EAMCET-Engineering being a SC candidate?
  7. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  8. Can I study B.Tech(E&TC/CSE/EEE) if secured 8847 rank in KIITEE? Last year cutoff rank for admission?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 3993 rank in VITEEE?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) if secured 48977 rank in VITEEE?
  11. In which branch I will get admission if secured 28000 rank in KIITEE-Engineering?
  12. List of colleges which offer B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) to a candidate who has secured 36000 rank in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 70% in 10th and 2876 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Can I get admission in MBM engineering college, Jodhpur? Which branch may I get in MBM, Jodhpur? I have secured secured 1867 rank under general categories and 301 rank under girl categories?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering if secured 5267 rank in VITEEE?
  17. Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 507 rank in JEEP-Uttarakhand?
  18. Can I get admission to study in Government Polytechnic, Kendrapara if secured 1067 rank in DET? -- [New]
13th August 2015, 10:53 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if secured 1817 rank in AUEET?

The allotment of branch in any institute through any entrance exam depends upon the cutoff marks of that institute which may vary every year.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.

All the Best
29th August 2015, 05:26 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if secured 1817 rank in AUEET?

It cannot be assured to you and predicting whether you can get a seat for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) is very tough.
From the previous year data though it can be stated though that you have fair chance of getting admitted to the course of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering).
So you need to wait for the counselling process to begin and once the process starts everything will become clear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?