23rd March 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) if secured 48977 rank in VITEEE?

Sir,
Can I get admission in VIT for doing
B.Tech in Civil Engineering as I have got
a rank of 48977 in VITEEE?
Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
5th April 2015, 11:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) if secured 48977 rank in VITEEE?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to get seat in Civil Engineering in VIT with a rank of 48977 in VITEEE. This is because VIT is a well reputed university and is one of the top private institutes of the country. Hence seats are filled in the first and second round of counselling. It does not go beyond 40,000 even in the subsequent rounds of counselling for any branch of engineering. However, you can get admission in VIT through management quota wherein you need to shell out extra money from your pocket to book your seat and take admission. Around 10% of the seats are reserved for management quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?