23rd April 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 27425 rank in CET of IP University, Delhi?

Sir
My rank in CET is 27425 in IP University, Delhi.
Can I get admission in B.Tech course?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 14200 rank in IPU-CET? Which is better either Amity University or IP University for B.Tech programme in respect to faculty, environment, campus and placement records?
  2. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  3. Admission in Pusa Polytechnic or Aryabhatt Polytechnic College for a domicile OBC student who has secured 1700 rank in Delhi-CET?
  4. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 20418 rank in Delhi Polytechnic CET being a SC candidate?
  5. How to get admission in Delhi after scoring CET rank of 3,000,00?
  6. Will I get admission to study B.Tech(CE) if secured 13000 general rank in KIITEE?
  7. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  8. How to secured 200 marks in IPU CET? I am a Delhi Outside
  9. What are the chances for admission in BAMS in GGSIPU? I have scored 1152 rank in in GGSIPU CET exam
  10. Chances of getting admission in IP university after scoring 16276 rank in GGSIPU CET? Chances of getting admission in IP university? What are the possible branches I could choose from? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  12. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic after scoring 4235 Delhi CET rank
  13. In which college can I get after scoring Delhi CET rank of 766?
  14. In which college I will get admission through 1st counselling for BA/BBA.LLB if secured 1335 rank in IPU-CET being a general student of Delhi?
  15. List of top 10 MCA college affiliated to UP university Delhi?
  16. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  17. Can I get admission in GB Pant after scoring 627 rank in CET of GGS Indraprastha University
  18. Can I get admission in any good college if secured 1923 rank in IPU-CET being a general student of Assam?
9th May 2015, 04:45 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 27425 rank in CET of IP University, Delhi?

Your chances of studying B.Tech through the IPUCET is there but it is very less.
It is impossible to predict whether you may get admission as you have not mentioned any branch choice and a lot depends on the branch that you want to study.
You have also not mentioned if you are from the general category or reserved category.
If you are from the reserved category then your chances of getting admission is there but if you are from the general category then your chances of getting admission is very less.
So it will be best if you can reply back with the branch name that you want to study in so that a more clear answer can be provided to you.
13th May 2015, 10:38 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 27425 rank in CET of IP University, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
My rank in CET is 27425 in IP University, Delhi.
Can I get admission in B.Tech course?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.
As per your rank,you can get a college,but not the university.in todays scemario,engineering had opened a lot.so at any rank you can get the engineering seat.to avail a seat in university you should score less than 9000 rank. Seat availability also depends on gender(men and women percentage seat reservation,),category ( general,sc/st/obc) in some cases 12 th percentage weight also consider.)
27th May 2015, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

sir my rank in ipu b. tech 131 is 9353 outside delhi general and my percentage in up board is 87% in which university i will get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?