24th May 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it really necessary to have 60% aggregate in graduation?

Is it really necessary to have 60% aggregate in graduation? Will there be a problem if I don't maintain 60%? Can you please let me know the information on this? Will I not get a job if I have less than 60%? What should I do now? Can I repeat my graduation?

24th May 2015, 03:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it really necessary to have 60% aggregate in graduation?

No, there is nothing such as you have to score 60% and above in graduation or else you will not get a job.

You can very well avail a job even after not having scored 60% in your graduation. But yes, if you have scored below 60% in your graduation, you will definitely have to face hell lot of as problem in availing a job for yourself as in maximum cases the minimum eligibility criteria id deemed to be either 60% or above it.

Therefore, I kindly request you to please put some efforts to study and try to score well in your graduation, atleast above 60%, so as to avoid any discrepancies in future.
24th May 2015, 12:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it really necessary to have 60% aggregate in graduation? Will there be a problem if I don't maintain 60%? Can you please let me know the information on this? Will I not get a job if I have less than 60%? What should I do now? Can I repeat my graduation?
No, it is not necessary to score 60% marks in Graduation. But, you should score at least 50% of marks at Graduation to achieve your career goal. Normally, you have two options after completing Graduation, applying for Master Degree or applying for a job. So, first you should make sure, which option you're going to select.

If you are interested to apply for Master Degree then you must complete a graduation with 50% of marks at Graduation level without having any pending backlog. Most of the Master Degree colleges, which required at least 50% marks at Graduation level. So, Please don't worry if you have scored below 60% of marks at Graduation and you no need to repeat your Graduation again, because 50% of marks is enough to get admission for Master degree.

If you are interested to apply for Job after completing Graduation then, you should score at 50% to 60% of marks at Graduation. Apart from that it is mandatory that should develop you Communication and Technical skill in the relent specialization.
26th May 2015, 10:48 PM
kunalroy89

It is useful but not necessary to have above 60% marks in graduation. Many govt jobs does not notify about minimum marks in graduation like Banks, Railways etc. You can apply even if you have just passing marks.
But you need to be good at your level so as to cover up for your lack of marks in graduation.
If you want to go for Masters then also 60% is not compulsory for all Universities.Work hard whether it is higher studies or govt job exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?