27th October 2018, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BAMS without appearing in any entrance exam?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I cannot appear in any entrance exam then also I get admission in BAMS course if I give Donation to the college? I am in 12th Science but I didn’t applied for any entrance exam. So, I would like to know that I am eligible for admission without entrance?

2nd November 2018, 12:35 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BAMS without appearing in any entrance exam?

It will be difficult to get admission directly these days, because seats at colleges are limited and they are bound to follow merit, even for management quota seats.

Hence, make sure you appear for entrance exam, because there is a process for getting admission and nobody can skip that process.
2nd November 2018, 07:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BAMS without appearing in any entrance exam?

If you want to pursue B A M S course from a recognised government university then you have to qualify the entrance exam that is going to be conducted by the concerned department but sometimes some private universities which provide seats through management quota can give you admission just on the basis of your money donation and 12th percentage.
3rd November 2018, 07:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get admission to study BA MS without appearing in any entrance exam.
You have to undergo National / State level entrance examination to get admission for BMS course.

Eligibility criteria to appear in BAMS course :-

You should have completed 12th with minimum 50% and more marks in PCB subjects from a recognised board.

Age should be minimum 17 years at the time of admission.

The selection will depend upon the marks secured in 12th examination and also in the entrance examination.

So you have to prepare well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?