1st March 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BDS without appearing in any entrance exam?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I cannot appear in any entrance exam then also I get admission in BDS course if I give Donation to the college? I am in 12th Science but I didn’t applied for any entrance exam. So, I would like to know that I am eligible for admission without entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get BDS admission in any Dental college without appearing in any entrance exam?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  3. Entrance exam to study BDS in UK and US?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study BDS for 30 years old GNM-Nurse? Qualification required to get admission?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study BDS in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Entrance exam available to study BDS in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences? -- [New]
  7. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?
  8. Am I eligible to get free seat if secured 12581 rank in BDS entrance exam? Fee expense to study BDS course?
  9. Can I get admission to study BAMS/BDS if secured 86% in 12th and scored 73 marks in MP-PMT?
  10. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AMU Entrance exam to study MBBS/BDS course?
  11. Can I get admission for MBBS/BDS by appearing for medical CET? I am interested to do MBBS/BDS
  12. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  13. Am I eligible to study BDS in abroad with NIOS certificate?
  14. Eligibility condition to appear for the engineering/medical entrance exam? Is it true that a student must study atleast 4 years in India prior to appearing for the entrance exam?
  15. Will I be eligible for BDS after appearing in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Whether the entrance exam to study BDS in USA is tough?
  17. Detailed procedure about admission and entrance exams for BDS programme?
  18. Can I do PhD if qualified in CET if being a Primary School Teacher?
9th March 2018, 08:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BDS without appearing in any entrance exam?

As per order of Supreme court, admission to all colleges offering admission in MBBS and BDS course will be done on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Private college still take donation for admission but candidate need to have at least qualified NEET exam. Without appearing in NEET exam, you can not get admission in any medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?