6th March 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Arch without appearing in any entrance exam?

Sir,
Can I enter any college for B.Arch without
writing any entrance exam for B.Arch?
Whether there is any other opportunity to join B.Arch?
Waiting for your reply.

8th March 2015, 04:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Arch without appearing in any entrance exam?

Yes, you can get admission to study B.Arch course through Management Quota without appearing in entrance examinations. But, the fee structure of B.Arch course through Management quota is very high. For example, the fee structure for a candidate who had got admission through entrance examination will be Rs.35,000/- and for a candidate whop had got admission through Management Quota will be from Rs.60.000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- depending upon the facilities provided by the college. If you cannot bear expenses to study B.Arch course through Management Quota, then, there is no other way to get admission in B.Arch course except to appear in entrance examination. Some of the B.Arch entrance examinations are JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NATA, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in B.Arch course.
16th April 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Arch without appearing in any entrance exam?

Which are the colleges providing admission for B.Arch without any entrance exams?please provide fee structure also?
17th March 2018, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B Sc in pcm with chemistry honours and Can i get admission into lateral entry at mechanical engineering in private engineering college without any entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?