17th December 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 1175 rank in NIFT B.Des entrance exam?

Respected Sir/Mam,
My merit rank is 1175 in NIFT B.Des entrance exam. Where will I get admission for B.Des course? Kindly tell me about the colleges immediately. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a chance to get admission after scoring 171 rank in NIFT?
  2. Can I get admission in Chennai campus if secured 653 rank in NIFT B.Des entrance exam being a ST candidate?
  3. Can I get admission in Chennai campus if secured 747 rank in NIFT B.Des entrance exam being an OBC candidate?
  4. Can I get admission to study BF.Tech if secured 407 General rank in NIFT entrance exam?
  5. List of colleges for a candidate who have secured 1134 rank in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. List of colleges for a general candidate who has secured 311 rank in ICAR(Plant Biotechnology) Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
  8. M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?
  9. Information about NIFT entrance?
  10. List of colleges offering MBA in Hyderabad to a BC-D girl candidate who has secured 10101 rank in ICET?
  11. Books to be followed for NIFT entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of entrance exams for B.Com passed candidate?
  13. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  14. What is the admission criteria for B.Pharmacy course?
  15. Which college will I get after securing a rank of 53000 in AIEEE?
  16. List of colleges which offers admission for a candidate who has secured 77171 rank in JEXPO?
  17. List of Polytechnic colleges for a candidate who has secured 30867 rank in JEXPO?
  18. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
18th June 2016, 10:54 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 1175 rank in NIFT B.Des entrance exam?

NIFT conducts its own national level exam every year for admission in four year undergraduate and two year post graduate courses. You have taken the entrance test and scored 1175 rank in the entrance test. You are interested to know the colleges for getting admission with this score.

Following are the list of colleges in which there is a chance of getting admission:

>>NIFT, Kannur

>> NIFT, Patna

>> NIFT, Raebareli

>>NIFT, Bhubneshwar

>>NIFT, Kangra

>>If you want to see the last year cut off for getting admission in B.Des course in various NIFT campuses then you can go through the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Previous year cut off rank for NIFT colleges.pdf(80.8 KB, 15 views)
15th July 2016, 11:06 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 1175 rank in NIFT B.Des entrance exam?

You have not mentioned the details like category etc.

If you are from a general category, then it may be hard for you to get a decent college but if you belong to a reserved category then You have scored a pretty decent rank and you may get a seat in the desired subject. You just need to appear in the counseling and fill up as many choices as you can according to your preference of the college.

The actual result you will get after the counseling only because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling. But the chances are very good that you may get a good college with this rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?