29th February 2016, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBBS in Ashwini Medical College, Solapur with 87% In 12th and 160 mark in MH-CET?

Hello,
If I get 87% in 12th and scored 160 marks in MH-CET then I will be qualified for MBBS course in Ashwini Medical College, Solapur? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in MBBS in Grant Medical College after scoring 160 marks in CET?
  2. Can I get admission for MBBS in Rajiv Gandhi Medical College after scoring 160 marks out of 200 in medical CET?
  3. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  4. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  5. How to take admission in government college for MBBS? I am a 12th standard student
  6. How to study MBBS after completing 12th? My medical cutoff is 195.25
  7. How to take admission in MBBS, BAMS course?
  8. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 135 in MHT CET? If not MBBS then are there any chances for BDS?
  9. Can I get admission in Marine Engineering in a good college after completing 12th with 73.14%?
  10. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  11. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in MBBS government and associate college after scoring 153 marks in MAH CET and 137 in ASSO CET?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  14. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  15. Fee structure of MBBS 1st year course in Solapur government medical college?
  16. Can I get admission to study MBBS with 59 marks in CET?
  17. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 142 in MHT CET?
  18. How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?
15th May 2017, 11:51 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBBS in Ashwini Medical College, Solapur with 87% In 12th and 160 mark in MH-CET?

Admission in Ashwini Medical College, Solapur for MBBS depends upon the cut off marks which is set by the institute itself and it changes every year. So, it will be difficult to say that whether you can get admission or not to pursue MBBS in that college.

The cut off marks generally depends upon the following factors:

> Number of seats available in the college

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> The difficulty level of the examination

So, if you can achieve the cut off marks of the college then you can definitely get admission there to pursue MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?