23rd September 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get immediate admission to study B.Com in IGNOU if already pursuing from Telangana University?

Hello,
I am presently studying in B.Com in a Telangana University recognized college. Can I study B.Com again in IGNOU right now because I have heard that they have much value. I want to get admission now in IGNOU for B.Com. Please tell me can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Anthropology) in Jadavpur University if pursuing B.A. in IGNOU?
  2. How to pass B.Com from IGNOU with good marks?
  3. How to do MBA after BBA from IGNOU?
  4. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Calcutta University if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU? Percentage required to get admission?
  5. Should I go for MCA after doing B.Com from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study MCA from IGNOU? I am a B.Com commerce general student from Calcutta University
  7. Can I study MCA from IGNOU with low marks in graduation
  8. Whether my 1 year graduation naming "B.Com CA&A" which is awarded by ICSI and IGNOU is valid?
  9. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  10. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  12. How to get admission in 3rd year B.Com at Delhi University?
  13. How to take admission in Vellore University in MSc Chemistry after pursuing BSc from IGNOU
  14. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  15. Fee structure for B.Com course in Correspondence?
  16. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Am I eligible for the Admission in Mumbai University to pursue M.A. after pursuing B.A. from IGNOU?
  18. Is it good to do bachelors degree through correspondence?
13th October 2015, 10:59 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get immediate admission to study B.Com in IGNOU if already pursuing from Telangana University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am presently studying in B.Com in a Telangana University recognized college. Can I study B.Com again in IGNOU right now because I have heard that they have much value. I want to get admission now in IGNOU for B.Com. Please tell me can I get admission?

A B.Com through a regular college is more valuable than any distance mode course.
It is advisable to complete your degree in the present college and enroll for a Post Graduation in IGNOU.
The name of the institution does carry a value but what actually counts is your knowledge and mastery of the subjects.
13th October 2015, 05:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get immediate admission to study B.Com in IGNOU if already pursuing from Telangana University?

Yes, you can apply for admission without any doubt if you have the required qualification. The course is a distance mode programme and there shouldn't be any problem in getting admission.

You might have to leave other B.Com course from telenagana university, once you get admission in IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?