7th June 2017, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job related to tally and excel on the basis of B.Com degree?

I am 40 years old. Can I do this course? I had completed B.Com and don’t have any computer knowledge. I don’t have any experience handling tally and excel. Whether this course is useful for me and shall I get job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in USA, Australia and Canada after completing B.Com and MS excel?
  2. What should I do so I can get a job after doing B.Com and Tally ERP 9 from Tally Academy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I study in Uganda being an Accountant with Tally and Excel skills?
  4. Which are the computer courses or other courses which will enhance my knowledge and will help my C.A profession?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Graphic Designing course after 12th with Science stream, DCA, Tally and Excel? Where should I go for it?
  6. Which job I can do after B.com having knowledge of Tally?
  7. How useful will be Tally after B.Com in UAE?
  8. Can I get government job at LDC post having done Office Management course after 12th?
  9. Is recruitment for Tally holder still available in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar?
  10. List of courses can be done after completing MBA(England)? What's the future prospective?
  11. How may I get a job in public sector at Bokaro? I have done 12th and working as an accountant in Delhi. I have good command on Tally
  12. What can I do after B.Com, DCM, Tally, ERP, MSC IT?
  13. Which type of government job would be suitable for me after completion of graduation with MSCIT and Tally courses?
  14. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  15. What are the courses available to study for B.Com 1st year student?
  16. How may I get a job in bank after completion of my B.Com? I have knowledge of Tally
  17. How may I do Tally? I'm doing B.Com(hons) 1st year through correspondence
  18. What kind of job can I get after passing class 12th commerce, Tally ERP 9
8th June 2017, 01:32 AM
AhanaIrshad

Default Re: Can I get a job related to tally and excel on the basis of B.Com degree?

Yes definitely you can do the course as you have completed your B.Com. Excel is the initial and basic computer course and you can do the Tally course from a reputed and recognised institution which will have a worth of getting you in your field related jobs. Having confidence and knowledge is all a boon to crack an interview and get a job irrespective of age and experience. Go for the course and surely this will help you in getting the job.
8th June 2017, 01:56 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job related to tally and excel on the basis of B.Com degree?

Since, you do not have any computer knowledge at this instant, you must opt for some of the certificate courses of basic knowledge of Computer in which you will learn some basics of computer and then opt for tally course also. After successfully completing the courses, you can get a job related to tally and excel.
8th June 2017, 02:22 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

Learning something new has got nothing to do with the age, having said that nowadays everything is done on computer and excel plays a very important role in our day to day work, on the other hand Tally's sole purpose is to manage business expenses, profits, loss etc. So to answer your question yes, you should learn Tally & Excel as soon as possible as it will be considered as an added skills in your resume also might help you to secure a job .
8th June 2017, 07:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There is a high possibility of getting jobs after completion of Tally and Excel certification. But I request you to notice that knowledge of Tally and Excel alone would not give you good number of opportunities.

You must have good command over concepts studied in Bachelor Degree (B.Com) and these tally and excel courses would help you besides the knowledge of academic subjects.

There are less chances for you to find job opportunities in Government sector with the skills that are mentioned above. But you can find employment opportunities in Private sector with Tally and Excel knowledge as there is a good demand for such skillful candidates.
8th June 2017, 10:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 40 years old. Can I do this course? I had completed B.Com and don’t have any computer knowledge. I don’t have any experience handling tally and excel. Whether this course is useful for me and shall I get job?
You haven't any knowledge computer fundamental, Tally or excel. So you are not eligible for Tally or Excel jobs.

So you can do some certification course in Tally or excel then you can apply for jobs.
8th June 2017, 12:51 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, it will be beneficial for you if you do the tally and excel course, as most of the companies, industries, business uses these tools to operate their work on a day to day basis. Yes, you will definitely get the job if you have the knowledge and certificate of these tools.
9th June 2017, 05:05 PM
rajii96

Yes you definitely get a job related to tally and excel after completing B.com. Now a days excel is important in all business. You may do the tally course in the best educational institute. If you do a course in tally then you will defintely get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?