11th November 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in DU for B.Pharma?

I want to know how can I get admission in DU for B.Pharma. I will pass 12th this year from Bihar board. Admission is on merit based or I have to give any entrance exam?

12th November 2016, 07:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in DU for B.Pharma?

You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by DU in order to provide admission to candidates in the above mentioned course. DU conducts its own entrance test.

Fill up the application form for the entrance test and try to score as well as possible in it. Once you have cleared the cut-off required, you will be allowed to get admission in the course and continue with your studies further.
9th June 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in DU for B.Pharma?

In which course we we fill the application form there is no course for the name of b.pharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?