25th July 2016, 11:00 AM
Bhorali Deka

Can I get MBBS admission with 104 marks in Assam MEE?

As per answers key estimated marks of my Assam MEE, may be I will get 104 marks. Can I get admission with this marks in MBBS course? Please help me to know about this.
Thanks and Regards-
Bhorali Deka

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  2. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  3. MBBS admission in Manipal is possible with 104 marks in ENAT 2015?
  4. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  5. What is the minimum percentage of marks required for admission in MBBS in Assam?
  6. How much marks are required to get MBBS in Assam?
  7. What is the passing marks for MBBS in CEE Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I appear in MBBS exam in Tripura? What's the cut-off marks? I'm from Assam
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  10. Can I get MBBS seat in any college of AP after scoring 50 marks in EAMCET?
  11. How much percentage is required in PCB for MBBS admission at Assam Medical college?
  12. Possibility to get admission for BDS in Assam if scored 109 marks in ASSAM CEE?
  13. How to get admission in any government colleges after scoring 80% in 12th and 104 marks in KEAM
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 104 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I get MBBS or BDS seat after scoring 104 marks in MP PMT
  16. Is there any chance to get admission Terna Medical College for MBBS course after scoring 104 in ASSO CET?
  17. Cutoff marks of MBBS for general category in Assam?
  18. Admission in MBBS is possible with 104 score in MHCET? In which college can I get admission?
27th July 2016, 05:37 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get MBBS admission with 104 marks in Assam MEE?

Your marks are not so good but on the other hand you have provided enough details about yourself like the category, rank, etc.

So, I would advice you to sit in the counseling, fill up as many choices as you can as you want to do MBBS and wait for the result.

Do not get disheartened and attend the counseling because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?