27th September 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How to get into Banking sector after BE in Computer Science preferably private reputed banks?

I am B.padmapriya studding BE.compurt science engg.... after completing BE i wish to get jobs in banking sector. but i have no idea about how to get jobs in banking sector and what kind of exams should atten. pls give me a clear view of getting those jobs and when the exams are held....

Related Questions:
  1. How can I find a job in private sector banks at the age of 32? I am currently in banking sector only
  2. How to get jobs in Private Banks? I want to make a career in private banking sector through PO or Clerical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the job positions in Banking Sector after M.A Economics? How can I get job in private banks?
  4. Which is the best colleges and best course related to Banking Sector in India(Preferably in Pune)?
  5. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  6. Any vacancies in Banking and government sector in Gujarat? How to get jobs in private banks?
  7. Salary of Bank Staff in reputed private banks?
  8. Can ladies get bank jobs? How can I apply for the same?
  9. Which exam to write for job in private banks? What would be the entry level position?
  10. Details about job for M.Sc Electronics holder in private sector? Name reputed university for PhD in Electronics science?
  11. Am i eligible for Bank PO exam with 45% marks in graduation?
  12. Which are the best courses related to banking sector after 12th which can be pursued in India? Best colleges preferably in Pune or Mumbai?
  13. What are the available jobs for CS engineers in banking sector?
  14. Jobs in Banking sector for CA fresher in Ahmadabad?
  15. What is the selection criteria of various posts during the entrance test taken by banks?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  17. Can I appear for Bank Exams at an age of 33 years?
  18. Right path for banking job in private sector?
27th September 2014, 12:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into Banking sector after BE in Computer Science preferably private reputed banks?

There are various ways of getting into banking sector. There are various posts for which you can apply like clerical, probationary officers. The general procedure of getting into banking sector is through written test followed by interviews.

- For SBI, you need to give the exam conducted by SBI for clerical and officer posts.
- For other private banks, you need to give IBPS exam for clerical and officer posts.
- For banks like Axis, ICICI, you can get employment after pursuing course in IFBI wherein IFBI takes admission of candidates on the basis of entrance exam and then trains them for various posts apart from providing diploma courses.

The exams are held from time to time in the entire year. For that you need to keep in touch with their official websites and leading daily newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?