27th May 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BBA(Air Travel Management) in APIM?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BBA(Air Travel Management) course as well as the course duration of BBA(Air Travel Management) which is available in Asia Pacific Institute of Management? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  2. How many BBA(Air Travel Management) seats are available in APIM?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  4. Specializations available to study BBA(Air Travel Management) in APIM?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BBA(Air Travel Management) seat in APIM?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study BBA(Air Travel Management) in APIM?
  9. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  12. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  14. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  16. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University? -- [New]
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Instrumentation) in Kakatiya University?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
8th February 2019, 12:32 AM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BBA(Air Travel Management) in APIM?

The course duration for doing BBA in air travel management is 3 years.The fees increases every year kindly go through their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?