17th March 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I join hotel management course without intermediate exams?

Now I am studying intermediate 1st year MPC group, now I would like to join in hotel management course, is there any opportunity to join in hotel management course without writing intermediate exams.

17th March 2017, 11:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join hotel management course without intermediate exams?

Yes, definitely you can pursue hotel management course without completing intermediate examinations. You can pursue diploma courses in hotel management after completing your 10th standard from a recognized board. After that you can pursue degree courses also. So, there is nothing to worry about, you can opt for diploma courses in hotel management.
17th March 2017, 11:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot join Bachelors degree course in Hotel Management course without completing your class 12th studies.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Bachelors degree in Hotel Management course.
18th March 2017, 11:01 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, one can join hotel management course without clearing intermediate exam if you have a diploma in hotel management and have minimum of a 50% in 10+2 from a recognized board then only you can join the hotel management course. The marks vary from college to college. The entrance exam will consist numerical ability, quantitative aptitude, English and scientific ability.
18th March 2017, 05:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I am studying intermediate 1st year MPC group, now I would like to join in hotel management course, is there any opportunity to join in hotel management course without writing intermediate exams.

Yes, you can join hotel management course after completion of class 10th (without intermediate examinations) in various institutions. Candidates after completion of 10th standard can pursue diploma in hotel management or Certificate course in Food Production or Food & Beverage Service or Diploma in Food Production or Diploma in Food & Beverage Service etc. The course duration will vary from one course to another. The courses are available in the following institutions (after 10th)

IHM, Chennai - Website Link

BNG Hotel Management - Website Link

Indian Hotel Academy - Website Link

Mumbai College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology - Website Link
18th March 2017, 05:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification to completed hotel management course, you should have passed in class 12th in any discipline from a recognised University and must have at least 50% marks in 12th class then only you will be considered eligible to apply for admission in UG courses related to hotel management.

You are not eligible to apply for admission in Bachelors Degree of Hotel Management because you have not completed basic required qualification for this examination. That is why you should completed your bachelor degree first then only you should apply for admission so just concentrate on your examination and apply again for inter examination.
7th September 2022, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma hotel management in year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?