19th July 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Total expenses to study Hotel Management for Intermediate student?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a student of Intermediate and I wish to study Hotel Management just after completion of my Intermediate. Can I know that how much total expenses will requires to join and study Hotel Management after Intermediate? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  2. Is management training important after intermediate and total expenses for the same?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  4. Is it possible to study Hotel Management without completing Intermediate qualification?
  5. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  6. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in Oberoi School of Management, Delhi?
  7. Which course is better to study after B.Sc Electronics between PGDHM and MBA Hotel Management being an average student?
  8. What are the total subjects in Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  9. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  10. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information, selection procedure and expenses to study Hotel Management in IMI, Switzerland?
  12. Total number of posts available in 5 star Hotels after B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  13. What should I do to study Hotel Management being a B.Com graduate?
  14. Total expenses to study BS in Canada for 12th Science student?
  15. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  16. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  17. Does Bank offer total expenses of MBA offered under management quota?
  18. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?