7th February 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BA (Arts) if studied Commerce in +2?

Can I do Bachelor of Arts (BA) when i have taken commerce in the 11th and 12th grade ?

11th February 2014, 02:40 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I pursue BA (Arts) if studied Commerce in +2?

Yes, you can take up B.A (Bachelor of Arts) course after completing Commerce in your 12th grade which will be more apt for what you have studied already. The top best colleges for Arts are,

-> Lady Shri Ram College
-> Presidency College
-> Loyola College
-> St.Xavier's College
-> Fergusson College
-> St.Stephen's College
-> Hindu College
-> Miranda House

Try to get admission in any of the above colleges to take up the B.A course which will give added benefit when you start applying for the jobs. It's not actually enough to do only B.A a immediate PG course is ofcourse needed for having a good career in future there are various options available starting from M.A (Master of Arts).

So, just make sure you will take a decision once you are in your final year of B.A wherein you will have an idea of what you need to do in the future.

I have attached a picture in this post which will guide you with the various courses which you can take up after 12th Commerce and also after B.A. Just go through it once and take the suitable decision for your future studies.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	147450  
11th April 2015, 04:33 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Can I pursue BA (Arts) if studied Commerce in +2?

Yes, there is no problem in pursuing BA (Bachelor of Arts).

There are many universities across the country which offer the course in Arts for all the 12th qualified candidates.

The minimum educational qualification for BA is the candidates should have passed the higher secondary successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?