23rd January 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Subjects to choose in graduation to form a good combination with BCA?

I am to pass out XIIth with PCM this year. I plan to do BCA from IGNOU and at the same time want to do Graduation. What subjects I should choose in graduation to form a good combination ?

1st February 2014, 11:07 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects to choose in graduation to form a good combination with BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am to pass out XIIth with PCM this year. I plan to do BCA from IGNOU and at the same time want to do Graduation. What subjects I should choose in graduation to form a good combination ?
Hey friend,

Details About BCA:

First of all to tell about the BCA course it stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications and it is a Undergraduate course of 3 years duration and this course consists of 6 semesters.

As you have asked for doing BCA in IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University) there are certain eligibility conditions which are needed to be satisfied and they are that the candidate who is wishing to join in BCA course in IGNOU must have a Education qualification of completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage and it is more needed that the candidate should have completed +2 with Mathematics as subject as it is very compulsory.There is nothing specific about the age limit but still the candidate should be a minimum of 18 years of age.

You have mentioned that you have completed +2 with PCM as subjects,so it is clear that you are eligible for joining in BCA Course.

For registration refer the form attached.

ALL THE BEST
Attached Files
File Type: doc IGNOU BCA.doc(84.0 KB, 105 views)
11th April 2015, 04:45 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Subjects to choose in graduation to form a good combination with BCA?

If you want to pursue BCA as the graduation without any issue of subjects then you should choose the combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects and Computer Science as the additional subject.

Because There is a difference among the universities regarding the eligibility criteria for BCA.

Some of them say that the candidate seeking the admission in BCA should have maths in the 12th as a subject.

While on the other hand some say that a candidate should have passed 12th from any stream to get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?