16th February 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue nursing course being a non medical graduate?

Hello Sir, I am masters in education and I haven't find any job yet. So, I think of doing some course of nursing. Am I eligible for this course. As I am a non medical graduate and my age is 33 years. Please tell me something.

Related Questions:
  1. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  2. How can I get admission in Trivandrum Medical College after completing four year B.Sc Nursing?
  3. How to pursue MSc degree in Psychiatric Nursing from NIMHANS? I am a 4th year student of BSc Hons Nursing
  4. How to pursue higher education in Nursing? I have completed GNM Nursing from Apollo Nursing
  5. How should i approach for dental internship being a BDS passout?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Nursing course after completing B.Sc nursing without any experience? Which is the best College in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for pursuing M.Sc Nursing course?
  7. Any colleges offering B.Com with CS in Kerala and Karnataka?
  8. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing?
  9. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc (Nursing)? Is it possible?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Nursing course after completing class 12th but failed in Biology subject?
  11. Which nursing course is best for me? Can I do MSc Nursing?
  12. Can I pursue MBBS after completing four years B.Sc Nursing course?
  13. Which is better M.Sc nutrition dietetics or M.Sc nursing for a nursing graduate?
  14. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  15. Courses available to study for Nursing graduate except M.Sc(Nursing)?
  16. Details about admission Nursery?
  17. List of top colleges offering CS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to do further for pursuing M.Sc Nursing while working as Nursing Matron?
18th February 2017, 10:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue nursing course being a non medical graduate?

No, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue this Nursing course being a Non Medical Graduate. There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required to follow to pursue this course.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to pursue this course as follows. You must have completed 12th Class with the below mentioned subjects.

* Physics

* Biology

* Chemistry

>> You must have secured minimum 55% marks in order to pursue this course with PCB subjects.
19th February 2017, 11:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue nursing course being a non medical graduate?

No, you are not eligible to pursue nursing course being a non-medical graduate. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing nursing course, you should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in your 12th standard from a recognised board. Since, you have passed Masters in Education course, you can apply for teacher jobs in any schools/ colleges as you are not eligible to pursue nursing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?