25th December 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study for Nursing graduate except M.Sc(Nursing)?

Dear Sir,
I have completed B.Sc(Nursing) last year and worked in hospital as a Nurse for one year. Also I have got an experience and now I would like to join in higher studies. So please tell me what are the PG courses based on the Nursing except M.Sc in Nursing available for me?

5th December 2016, 07:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study for Nursing graduate except M.Sc(Nursing)?

Being a life science graduate you have opportunities in various fields like clinical research, hospital administration, healthcare management, biotechnology, forensic science, microbiology et .

The above mentioned fields requires only life science graduates which you have. Hence, if you are not interested in nursing, then opt for any one of the above fields.
12th April 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available to study for Nursing graduate except M.Sc(Nursing)?

Dear sir, I am a student of B.Sc. nursing in 4th year ,I want to go abroad ,and want to complete MSC on gynaecological and obstractic nursing,which university offer this course in UK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?