30th January 2016, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

How should i approach for dental internship being a BDS passout?

I am a bds passout. I want to know about the dental internship which i can do. Please guide me regarding the approach for enrollment in dental internship programme at any hospital?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  2. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  3. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  4. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  5. Can I apply for Dental PG entrance test after completing BDS internship?
  6. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  7. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  8. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  10. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh?
  12. Job vacancy for a clinical assistant in any dental hospital in Punjab after completing BDS internship?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ahmedabad Government Dental College for BDS graduate?
  14. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  15. How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu?
  16. How may i join Army as a dentist after my BDS? Can i get internship in army dental college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where can I do my internship after completion of BDS from college?
  18. How to do internship in delhi after completing BDS from Gwalior
31st January 2016, 12:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i approach for dental internship being a BDS passout?

Internship is one of the important part in the curriculum of BDS course. Usually internship opportunity is provided by the concerned medical college in which you are pursuing the BDS course. Internship is provided by the medical college in its own medical nursing home or hospital; incase it does not have its own medical hospital/nursing home, opportunity is provided in the nearby hospitals/nursing homes or in the hospitals/nursing homes with whom it has tie-up. If you want to pursue internship separately on your own, you need to contact the administrative department of the concerned hospital/nursing home, get to know if any internship provision, if there, get to know the application process and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?