14th November 2016, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join IIST after completing class 12th Computer Science?

Respected Sir, My daughter is studying in +2 with Computer Science, she wants to study in IIST and join ISRO in future. I want to know what is the procedure to join IIST after completing class 12th Computer Science? She has a Matriculation syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a seat in IIST? Average marks required to join IIST?
  2. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  5. What to do to join IIST after completing SSLC with 95% and 77% in 12th?
  6. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  7. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  8. How can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Science stream? Where can I prepare for the exam?
  9. Can I join the Army Law college after completing class 12th Computer Science without Maths? Can I join directly as my Father is in the Army?
  10. Can I pursue B.Sc in Computer Science after completing class 12th without Maths? -- [New]
  11. How can I join IIST?
  12. Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 12th Class in Computer Science?
  13. What steps should I follow to join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)?
  14. Am I eligible to write IIT entrance exam after completing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. What is the eligibility to get admitted in IIST? Is there any entrance exam for IIST?
  16. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  18. How to join Hotel management course after completing 12th class of science subject
19th February 2017, 11:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join IIST after completing class 12th Computer Science?

To join IIST for pursuing higher studies after completion of 12th standard with computer science, you should have studied Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and you have to appear and qualify both JEE Main and JEE Advanced examination. Based on your JEE examination score and rank, if you are in the merit list, you will be offered admission in IIST for pursuing computer science course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?