6th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BA(Communicative English with Journalism) being a 12th Humanities student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal BA, I want to do BA(Communicative English with Journalism) from Holy Cross College of Management and Technology. I would like to know that can I do this BA(Communicative English with Journalism) course?

9th August 2018, 01:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BA(Communicative English with Journalism) being a 12th Humanities student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal BA, I want to do BA(Communicative English with Journalism) from Holy Cross College of Management and Technology. I would like to know that can I do this BA(Communicative English with Journalism) course?

Yes, you can study BA Communicative English with Journalism course, being a 12th Humanities student. Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to study BA Communicative English and Journalism course. Duration of the course is three years. After completion of the course, you can work in media or journalism field. You should have very good interpersonal and communication skill to pursue your career in the media field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?